Eastcape Training Centre
Our vision is to be the leading service provider of skills training in South Africa.
To achieve this we recognise that we must have:
- Competent and qualified practitioners.
- Relevant and state of the art infrastructure and technology.
- Training products that will add maximum value to our stakeholders.
- Total flexibility in providing training where and when needed.
- The capacity to pioneer new products.
- Strategic partnerships with important role players.
Attaining our vision will enable us to:
- Be a significant player in the development and growth of our region.
- Develop a culture of high quality, lifelong learning with all our stakeholders.
- Enhance employability and sustainable livelihoods through social development initiatives.
- Provide the communities and industry with effective, flexible and affordable training services.
Our mission is to develop and enrich individuals and organisations through effective and relevant skills training.
In support of this we are committed to:
- Providing accredited demand led training within the National Qualifications Framework Structure and in support of the National skills Development Strategy.
- Stimulating and supporting skills development for productivity and employment growth.
- Providing sponsored training for the development and upliftment of the unemployed, disabled and disadvantaged people in our communities.
- Providing an environment for achieving personal excellence and growth for all our employees.
- Promoting honesty, integrity, professionalism and cultural tolerance amongst ourselves and within the communities that we serve.
In achieving the goals set out in our vision and mission statement and our strategic business objectives we embrace the following values:
- Continuous Improvement and Excellence
- Human Dignity
- Innovation and Creativity
- Service Excellence
Contact us at 041 456 1616