SALES AND MARKETING REPRESENTATIVE
Eastcape Training Centre, a well-known Training Centre and FET College in Port Elizabeth, whose mission is to develop and enrich individuals and organisations through effective and relevant skills training, invites suitably qualified applicants to apply for the above mentioned position.
Key Performance Areas:
- Market, promote and sell ETC Products and Services to all market segments
- Achieve individual income and team targets and budgets
- Advertising, promotions, customer relations, fundraising, proposal writing and sponsorships
- Gathering information (research) on training needs, trends and expenditure and submit reports to Management
- Identifying customers and servicing their requirements by means of tenders (RFI/P; EOI), quotations, presentations, and closing deals and maintain relationships
- Market, promote and sell Vienna Trainability testing products and services in both phases I & II and achieve targets and budget
- Develop and manage a comprehensive Sales and Marketing Strategic Plan
- Any other relevant administrative duty that may be delegated by the Supervisor
- Grade 12
- 3 or 4 years relevant tertiary qualification
- 3-5 years sales and marketing experience
- Experience within the training/skills sector
Should you meet the above requirements, please forward a detailsed CV with certified copies of qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than Wednesday, 30 September 2020.
Please note that communication will only be conducted with short listed applicants.
ETC reserves the right not to make an appointment.